Position: Safety Engineers / Health and Safety Advisors / CDM H&S Consultants / Principal CDM Consultants
Our client currently requires first class Health and Safety Consultants (HSEs) for short to medium term contracts to plan, review and audit a H&S security master plan of a huge construction site expansion project.
The role with consist of the following:
1. To conduct a Security and Health and Safety Security Master Plan evaluation with a particular emphasis on the expansion of the site from the current 356,000m2 to 400,000m2 to ensure construction risks to the population are mitigated.
2. To conduct a full audit of the current policies and procedures.
3. To review post incident Crisis Management Plans.
• Degree qualified
• Chartered Construction professional (Professionally qualified with an additional Health and Safety qualification (e.g. NEBOSH Construction, Msc or MEng qualification)
• Certified Membership of proven H&S organisation, ie. APS, ICE Health and Safety Register
Skills and Experience:
• Expert understanding and working knowledge of CDM2015 regulations
• Significant post qualification relevant experience on huge construction sites
• Experience in reviewing crisis management plans
• Experience in providing full H&S advisory support
• Expert knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
• Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
• Familiarity with MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written Arabic
This position will initially start in Saudi Arabia as you are reviewing the site; and then remotely.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org re HSE Construction